Friday, December 13, 2013

Intermezzo #70: Winter Gold. Anyone know what day it is today???

The dark cold days of December between Saint Nicolas and Christmas have begun. It's very stormy here in The Netherlands and relative cold. The sun sets early. It starts already getting dark around 16:30 and I'm pretty happy I don't live in Scandinavia, where the days are even much shorter now. 
I see something shining on a pile of wood at the back of our house. It was very dark so even my camera was having difficulties to see what it was…
I know what this is. It's Winter Gold. Pure Winter Gold. When my eyes adjusted to the dark, I saw the faint yellow resin. 
It kept following me, when I was walking through our garden…
"Hey, haven't I seen your face before?"
Featuring: G-001CB-9DR of the "Winter Gold" series and Jason's ice hockey mask. 

1 comment:

SkyForce6 said...

I like the look of this one!

Where did you get that mask?

Perhaps we should nickname it the egg nog Jason? lol :)